Book Direct and Save!
A Letter from the General Manager
Our doors are still open, so if you have to travel, we want to put some of your concerns at ease.
The Grand Summit Hotel has always put the safety of all our guests and our staff first. Now, in light of the Covid 19 pandemic, we have implemented the following new procedures, in addition to our previously vigilant practices:
- Introduced additional sanitization efforts throughout all of the hotel.
- Added new training steps and guidance for all existing staff.
- In an abundance of caution, implemented a temporary hiring fress to ensure that our current staff has been fully trained and is experienced in upholding the strictest of safety standards and guidelines.
- Fully aligned with the New Jersey Department of Health and the CDC.
- Mandated all non-essential staff to work from home.
- We offer a continental breakfast daily of individually packaged foods, juices and coffee.
- We rotate the use of our guests rooms every 48 hours. Once a room has been vacated and cleaned, it will not be back in inventory for two days.
- Housekeeping is wearing masks and glove while cleaning and disinfecting all guestrooms and common hotel areas.
- Multiple restaurant menus are placed on the credenza in the lobby for in-room dining via delivery or curbside pickup.
We look forward to you staying with us! And, if I can personally be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Thomas M. Riccardi
Grand Summit Hotel is situated in the heart of the beautiful Summit, NJ. It is definitely a sophisticated hotel that has all the needs for families, friends or couples. It is old world charm meets modern accommodations. Client on TripAdvisor