Book Direct and Save!
Staying Safe Through Covid-19
Dear Future Guest:
As you decide where to stay in your upcoming travels, please know that the Grand Summit Hotel takes the safety of our guests and staff very seriously.
Having remained opened through the entire Pandemic, our staff is expertly trained in all new safety protocols.
To highlight just a few, we have:
- Introduced additional sanitization efforts throughout all of the hotel.
- Added new training steps and guidance for all existing staff.
- In an abundance of caution, implemented a temporary hiring freeze to ensure that our current staff has been fully trained and is experienced in upholding the strictest of safety standards and guidelines.
- Fully aligned with the New Jersey Department of Health and the CDC.
- Mandated all non-essential staff to work from home.
- We offer a continental breakfast daily of individually packaged foods, juices and coffee.
- We rotate the use of our guests rooms every 48 hours. Once a room has been vacated and cleaned, it will not be back in inventory for two days.
- Housekeeping is wearing masks and glove while cleaning and disinfecting all guestrooms and common hotel areas.
- Hat Tavern Restaurant is open for room service, pickup and patio dining.
For more detailed information on our safety protocols, check out: https://www.grandsummit.com/contact.
We look forward to you staying with us!Â And, if I can personally be of assistance, please donâ€™t hesitate to ask!
Thomas M. Riccardi
Grand Summit Hotel is situated in the heart of the beautiful Summit, NJ. It is definitely a sophisticated hotel that has all the needs for families, friends or couples. It is old world charm meets modern accommodations. Client on TripAdvisor