Now opened…The Arts and Crafts Lobby Coffee Bar featuring Shadowbrook Artisan Coffee and Tea, Craft Beers and Artisan Chocolates from HB+M Chocolate.
Hotel amenities include:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Full American Hot and Cold Breakfast Buffet in the HAT Tavern, served Monday-Saturday 6:30am -10:00am & Sunday 7:00am-10:00am
- An Outdoor Pool (Seasonal)
- Complimentary Business Center with Internet Access. Bulk copying is available at a small fee (please see Front Desk for pricing)
- Access to on-site Fitness Room and complimentary day passes to Summit YMCA and EQUINOX (the area’s most impressive fitness facility) offering state-of-the-art fitness equipment and aerobic classes. The Summit YMCA is walking distance from hotel
- Complimentary Shuttle to downtown Summit , select corporations in the area, and Summit Train Station (subject to availability)
- A shuttle service is also available to and from Newark Liberty International Airport daily excluding Saturday and Sunday. For more information please click here
- AVIS office located in the hotel lobby. The store can also be reached directly at (908) 277-1991 or by calling the hotel and asking for extension 313.
J’Ael Johnson is the Station Manager. For more information please visit the website
- Tesla Destination Charging Stations
2 Tesla Connectors and 1 Universal Connector up to 50A.
Available for patrons only. Self park. Please notify the Front Desk to access the chargers.
Need to Know/Nice to Know Items
- Make Travel More Rewarding with iPrefer. Earn points and receive VIP benefits such as free Internet and priority early check-in/late check-out with every eligible stay at The Grand Summit Hotel and over 550 Preferred Hotels & Resorts locations worldwide. Points are redeemable for cash-value Reward Certificates valid for room charges or hotel amenities. Join at iPrefer.com. Current members should include their member number in future reservations in order to earn points and other member rewards
- Check-in time 3:00PM Check-out time is 12Noon
- Hotel is walking distance to the vibrant historic downtown of Summit, New Jersey boasting boutique shopping and a selection of over 40 restaurants and bars
- Hotel is nearby the Mall at Short Hills, one of the most exclusive in the country ($10 round trip fee per person)
- Wonderful neighborhood to run/jog through
- Complimentary Day Passes to Summit EQUINOX are offered to overnight guests. Exclusive to Grand Summit Hotel guests is also a 10% discount off of spa services at EQUINOX. Click here to be transferred to the EQUINOX website
- Nearest hospital less than five minutes away (Overlook Hospital)
- Police and Fire both less than five minutes from hotel
- Shuttle is complimentary into downtown Summit and Summit Train Station (subject to availability)
- Direct train service to Manhattan’s Penn Station is walking distance from hotel. The train ride is 38-52 minutes direct depending on the time of day
- Ample parking available at $9.25 plus tax per night (for overnight parking)
- $35.00 fee for shuttle service each way to and from Newark Liberty International Airport. Sedan service available at approximately $65.00 plus tax and gratuity each way
- Baltusrol Golf Club is a five minute ride from hotel
- Massage and Hair appointments available at our preferred vendors
- Pharmacies available in center of Summit (Liss Pharmacy, Walgreens, and CVS)
- Safe Deposit box available at Front Desk
- Fridge, crib, and roll-away beds are available at an extra charge